$3 OFF over $49 code:3 new i free shipping over $49

Safety Informtion

WARNING
The USB Arc Lighter is a precision product with highest quality and safety standards. 
Please strictly abide by the following safety measures:

  • KEEP AWAY from children, lighters are not toys.
  • DO NOT expose the lighter to temperatures above 40°C.
  • DO NOT touch the arc.
  • DO NOT place the lighter in direct sunlight for long periods of time. High temperatures may activate the built-in protection mechanism designed to avoid accidents, preventing the battery from being charged, or the protection circuit may break, resulting in applying abnormal current or voltage when charging, and leading to overheating, explosion or fire.
  • DO NOT leave the fully charged battery connected to a power source because overcharging will shorten the battery life, overcharging may cause overheating.  Lighters take approximately 2 hours to charge.
  • KEEP the lighter away from any persons face, skin and combustible material.
  • ENSURE the spark has been extinguished after use.
  • REMOVE the lighter from the flame once it is lit.
  • KEEP AWAY from water or other liquids. Doing so may break the protective circuit built into the battery, resulting in the battery being charged with an abnormal current or voltage, and causing overheating, explosion or fire.
  • USE a dry brush or cloth to clean the terminals to get the best performance out of the lighter. Do NOT use any liquids to clean.
  • DO NOT take the lighter apart unless you are a professional maintenance technician.
  • The purchaser assumes all liability and responsibility while using this product.